I am sure everyone will love this one, read and enjoy, then spread the word. Here is a festive Christmas cake recipe with full ingredients and method in detail, for everyone to enjoy.
- port wine
- 2 cups flour
- 1 pack butter
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- Lemon juice
- 4 large eggs
- 3 bottles wine
- 2 cups of dried fruit
- Sample the wine to check the quality.
- Take a large bowl, check the wine again. To be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink.
- Repeat the last operation.
- Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
- Add one teaspoon of sugar. Beat again.
- At this point it’s best to make sure the wine is still OK. Try another cup… Just in case.
- Turn off the mixerer thingy.
- Break 2 eggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit.
- Pick the flipping fruit up off floor.
- Mix on the turner.
- If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry it loose with a drewscriver.
- Sample the wine to check for tonsisticity.
- Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something.
- Check the wine.
- Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.
- Add one table.
- Add a spoon of sugar, or some fink. Whatever you can find really, hic.
- Greash the oven.
- Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over.
- Don’t forget to beat off the turner.
- Finally, throw the bowl through the window.
- Finish the wine and wipe counter with the cat.
- Go to Modelo and buy cake.